Goal: To reasonably address the current status of COVID-19 for members and visitors using our church building.
Church of the Redeemer COVID-19 Protocols
- Please do not come to church if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste and/or smell, if you have experienced such symptoms within the last 5 days or if you have been in direct contact with anyone else who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 5 days.
- We encourage all members to be vaccinated and keep up-to-date on boosters.
- Masks are welcome to be worn by anyone needing or desiring additional protection, but are no longer expected for the congregation and visitors.
- Communal singing is now permitted for persons without masks, but we suggest social distancing for those outside of your family unit when singing.
- We will once again circulate collection plates and other communal materials. We will also begin serving communion in a more traditional manner. We have placed hand sanitizer in each pew for your personal use. We recommend that you sanitize your hands before and after services or other activities.
- We will begin indoor coffee hour and other indoor gatherings and suggest that you consider attending as you are comfortable in these settings.
- We will continue to offer vulnerable members or long-distance members of our congregation the option of attending services via Zoom.
- If anyone has any question or comments with respect to these protocols, please contact the Pastor or any member of the SPRC.
Updated Draft: 04-06-2023